I'm making a pantry for the hallway of a client. The cabinets will be face frame. The problem is that I can't make the ff off site and take it there because the doorways are too small to fit it through.
The hall is just over 8' long, the same high. The pantry is going to take up all of one wall.
So far I plan on milling the lumber for the frame and taking it to the site. I'll set up a chop saw station and cut to final length there, then I'll use glue and pins to attach the rails and stiles to the boxes.
This is stain grade, not paint grade, so I of course want tight joints I can't think of any other way to make the joints other than what I said above.
I'm hoping that as the boxes will be rigid that the ff will stay tight together, but I'm willing to consider another approach if anyone has any ideas.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Face Frame problem
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire